Details for DRIVER Class B Hazmat/Tanker

DRIVER Class B Hazmat/Tanker

Dion Fuels is currently accepting applications for a Hazmat Driver in Homestead. Qualified applicants must have a clean driving record and Class B license with Hazmat and tanker endorsements. Must have 3-4 years transport or Bobtail (tankwagon) experience. Applicants must be able to work nights and weekends when needed with at least 3-4 year driving experience. Interested candidates can stop by Dion Fuels,

412 S. Flagler Avenue Homestead FL or forward resume to Julio Richarte at


Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.