MIAMI-DADE COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
New Meal Distribution Days and Times for ALL SCHOOLS
- All Miami-Dade County Public Schools will be distributing student meals at ALL SCHOOLS.
- Grab-and-go breakfast and lunch pick-ups will take place TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS, from 4 pm to 6 pm.
- Student ID numbers are required.
- On Tuesday, students will receive 2 breakfast and 2 lunch meals. On Thursday, students will receive 3 breakfast and 3 lunch meals. Meals are packaged frozen, and heating instructions are included.
- Costs: Free for students who qualify. .40 reduced price lunch. And $2.25 full price. Payments must be made online at PayPAMS.com. No cash payments accepted.
Families are encouraged to apply for free or reduced price lunch, even if they have previously not qualified. Complete an application at nutrition.dadeschools.net
- Thu, Jan 28 @ 4:00 pm
- Tue, Feb 2 @ 4:00 pm
- Thu, Feb 4 @ 4:00 pm
- Tue, Feb 9 @ 4:00 pm
- Thu, Feb 11 @ 4:00 pm
- Tue, Feb 16 @ 4:00 pm
- Thu, Feb 18 @ 4:00 pm
- Tue, Feb 23 @ 4:00 pm
- Thu, Feb 25 @ 4:00 pm
- Tue, Mar 2 @ 4:00 pm
- Thu, Mar 4 @ 4:00 pm
- Tue, Mar 9 @ 4:00 pm
- Thu, Mar 11 @ 4:00 pm
- Tue, Mar 16 @ 4:00 pm
- Starting Tuesday, September 1st, 2020, repeated every week on Tuesday and Thursday @ 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm